SlayerClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer~Clan's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dharok and Frozn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

Dharok and Frozn Empty
PostSubject: Dharok and Frozn   Dharok and Frozn EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 pm

ok,

subject with the most consequences.

ToR Frozn and Slayer~Dharok are in bad disagreement. They have both their own reason to hate eachother... I just had a talk with Frozn and I talk a lot with Dharok about this each time I see him.

Things are at that point today:

Now, all players with Slayer~ tag will be ban from ToR server. Apparently, even if we wear the tag on Slayer server and not on Tor, we'll get ban.

Frozn is saying that Dharok is killing Rune by spreading cheats, Dharok is saying that he's not and that tor is killing rune...

Anyways... Things are at that point that Frozn is kind of forcing us to choose a side, fact that I don't specially like. (that's push me more to stay)

As I said in my presentation, knowing "what is the freaking probleme" was a kind of motivation for me to join Slayer, with participating observation.... fieldwork ^^ (as anthropologist)

Now, i understand a bit more,
fact is also that I don't see so much advantage to be in a clan (specially when nobody is answering or talking) and many disavandtages. But the first night I join, Dharok told me that Slayer clan had only fews players and that created a kind of objectif for me : help to build something, another community (even if it's just virtual relationship)

so This is what I say :

I will stay in Slayer untill I have a good reason to quit (and getting ban of tor server isn't a good one).

What do you think ?

oh, I forgot one thing: AM I FREAKING ALONE WITH ADMIN/DHAROK ON THAT FORUM ?????!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Dharok and Frozn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dharok and Frozn   Dharok and Frozn EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Good choice my friend the truth will come soon
Back to top Go down
https://runeslayerclan.board-directory.net
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

Dharok and Frozn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dharok and Frozn   Dharok and Frozn EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 pm

As I joined our server yesterday (septmber 12), what was my surprise to see Frozn !

At the same time I expressed my surprise, Dharok told me: "Drama is over".
And we played a normal game.

I'm quite happy to hear that. Does that mean that we will not be ban from tor servers ? (probably)

So, Dharok, how ended up this "drama" ?
Did you and him finally realized that in fact, your friendship is too deep to be broken ^_^ ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dharok and Frozn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dharok and Frozn   Dharok and Frozn Empty

Back to top Go down

Dharok and Frozn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlayerClan :: News-
Jump to: