SlayerClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer~Clan's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are we ? You ? me ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

Who are we ? You ? me ? Empty
PostSubject: Who are we ? You ? me ?   Who are we ? You ? me ? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi everyone,
(excuse my writing, english is my secund language and I didn't practice enought to be fluid at it)

first post on the forum (is there another web site older ?), first time you hear anything from me ^_^.

It is after midnight, sunday 30 (of august 2009).

I just want say hello to all of you, tell you who I am, and ask some questions.

My nick in Rune is Gwenwolf, I am not a very good player but I play for fun and I'm always happy to learn from better players. I played since few years in and out (more out than in) and I was in [WFU] clan (with Panecea as leader and Slut as co-leader). the experience was interesting, I learned few things. But at that time my english was worse than today and there were many thing I couldn't understood. At one point, [WFU] started to play less in Rune and more in other game and they became [LXG]. I left at that point.

I Stop to play during two years because I like too much the video and computer games, and I had to do something with my life. Now I know more where I'm going and I put a lot of time in Kung Fu (chinese martial art). As I just broke up (one week ago) with my girlfriend, I have more time to play and there is a kind of joy in the viking myth (where I forget myslef sometimes)... I don't like pure violence in real life, but I like combat when it's becoming an art and when it's not hurting for real. By the way, I am canadian, from the province of Quebec (where we speak french), in the town of Montreal. (I am also French, I born in France and grow up until the age of 12 years old, then I came in north america ... I'm now 21).

Anyways,
I met Messiah (which was cool) few weeks ago and I spoke with Dharok friday night (august 21 2009) for the first time. He invited me to join Slayer clan. At the beginning I refuse because I play for fun and I didn't want be part of any team and being an opponent of another. In fact, I will never retain myself to start a friendship conversation or game for a question of clan. But with the talk, some questions came and I told myself : why not getting an inside view to know ? So I said to Dharok "ok, let's try". (I refused to join DMI when it was offer to me few weeks ago)

I heard that Slayer isn't a very popular clan in the eyes of the other clan. I would like to know why exactly. Plus, I am glad to think that some players will help me on a potential training server.

So I'd like to know you (all) and I hope and make some friendly relation (in link with the game for start).

From these facts, please, what can you tell me about yourself (in life, in game)?
(feel free to open yourself, I don't know how I look with this web presentation of myself but I will be very happy to start this forum)

Who is in the Slayer Clan ? Why did you stay when many have left ? Is it a good idea to have a fist animation with Dharok cutting the head of a charactere with the name Frozn ? (It will not help to resolve anything, that for sure).
What are you doing in life when the computer is close ?
(I started guitare, I do martial arts, I work part ime and study part time this session (fall 2009). I am at university in Anthropology and East-Asian studies. I decide to finish the first degree and to change programm because I don't like this one, but now I decided to stop university and to do something more real, so I will subscribe myself in massotherapy, and when it will be finished, I'll start osteopathy. By the time, I'll try to make enough money to travel in India and in Himalayas for few months. I like to learn about religion, specially buddhism and shamanism .)

That's it for now, your turn please ^_^.

ps: this is not my first forum, I am not expecting a deep relationship, just share some stuff and fun.
pps: I was very surprised to know that there is no passing exam... Is there any rules or real chaos ?
Do we have training session or special event ? Who got the best gameplay here ? (without making a discord)
Who knows how to map or to programm? etc.
ppss: I will play only the weekends and not all of them (between work, studies, people and kung fu, time is short)
Back to top Go down
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are we ? You ? me ?   Who are we ? You ? me ? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Thx,

good to know a bit more Dharok ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are we ? You ? me ?   Who are we ? You ? me ? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Look what i just found by following the links in News section in Rune:

RUNE Hordes:
http://www.runehordes.info/index.php
(we are in "Inactive clan", logic if I talk alone -_-.... I will send a new moving ass project in Ideas section)

Old Slayer clan forum !!!! What a Face
http://gkght.proboards.com/index.cgi? (I asked about that and I had no answer !)
(still active ? if yes I want be part of it !!! comon, don't let me talk alone !)

"§£ä¥ér~ is a clan that recruits only those who have the potential of becoming good fighters, but we do also accept friends. If your interested in joining ask CarnageKnight or a member."

• So, who are :

Akim Balor battosai Bjorn Brett Brittany CarnageKnight Dark Natiway DarkBattle DeadMan Gentatsu Hell Reaper hellraiser *
kil
Killer
Latin
Lee
lolly pop
Master
predator
Red_X
Robin
ROck
Scorpios
Ser failure
Slam
Slim
stu
Vladmire
Volsung
Warlock
Warmaster *

• Why nobody told me about that other website !?
    eYe was in Slayer Clan ?!

First of everything, when I click on "members" here in this forum, I see 5 names including mine. Do we have members who didn't subscribe to this forum or are we really screwing 5 ??!

Back to top Go down
Gwenwolf

Gwenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Who are we ? You ? me ?   Who are we ? You ? me ? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Admin wrote:
those are old original slayer clan i revived slayer with warmaster but he left so.... and i have not spokn to carnageknight in like 3 years

I put a post on the old forum, just in case (after all, ghost from the past are welcome, aren't they ^_^ ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are we ? You ? me ?   Who are we ? You ? me ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are we ? You ? me ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlayerClan :: News-
Jump to: